Power Transmission and Distribution
Aggreko is the world leader in rental power for the Power Transmission and Distribution businesses. With customers in 90 countries and over 120 service centres, we are able to support Power Transmission and Distribution businesses on a worldwide basis.
Our specialist equipment and skilled teams enable us to deliver support for during planned and un-planned outages.
- Development of contingency plans for your network to understand potential emergency requirements
- Installation of synchronised generators during overhead line replacement or maintenance
- Modular equipment designed to operate at all common utility voltages up to 63Kv; power packages from 15 kw to 200 MW Provision of temporary generators and transformers during upgrades or replacement of equipment
- Provision of stand-by and continuous power during periods of exceptional demand; “no break” equipment allows us to connect, synchronise and disconnect from the grid without interrupting supply
- Rapid response to network emergencies, such as storm or flood damage, to provide temporary power
- Supply of back up power during the overhaul or repair of permanent plant generators
Contact us on +47 810 00 333 to learn how Aggreko can help your business.